CleanAIR® Pressure regulator (inkl belte, luftkalibrator, lyddemper)
Ved å logge deg inn får du tilgang til utvidet informasjon, priser, sertifikat, datablad og vedlegg om våre produkter. Du vil også kunne foreta en direkte handel på våre produktsider. Logg inn / registrer
Detaljer / Spesifikasjoner
CleanAIR Pressure is a good solution for work locations with compressed air supply from distribution or from compressor. The great advantages this gives end users are as low weight , small dimensions usefull for work in narrow spaces and , while running does not restrict the work.
A control valve that ensures supply of a constant amount of air into the hood . The inlet pressure is between 0.4 and 1.0 Mpa . The unit has air supply adjustment by a swivel control knob . The control knob is locked into position, so that the fixed airflow will not vary . Minimum flow is limited to 120 liters / min. An effective muffler that is positioned at the air outlet, contributes to noise reduction. Maintenance-free operation , reliability and durability are common features of these products.
- EN 14594 , class 2A / 3A / 3B EN 14594 , class 2A
- Low weight
- Economical operation
- High airflow
- automotive - welding , grinding , surface treatment operations
- Heavy industrial environments
- Chemical industry
- Laboratories airflow : 160-250 lpm 160-400 lpm
- Inlet pressure : 400-1 000 kPa 300-1 000 kPa
Limitations of use
- Must be used in combination with a cleaning station , and water and oil separator.
- The compressed air used should have regular inspection and monitoring.
- Filters in cleaning station are to be replaced in individual intervals. Please contact one of our representatives for more information.
- Please be sure to read and store the enclosed instructions . This contains important information about maintenance and use .